Here We Grow Again
HiSoftware is experiencing record growth making several job opportunities available. To explore the current openings at HiSoftware click on the job descriptions below. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send a resume using one of the application methods below. Due to the volume of resumes received we cannot respond to phone inquiries and are not able to contact every applicant; however, we appreciate your interest in a career at HiSoftware.
All positions include a basic benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation Days/Personal Days
- Holiday pay for prescribed holidays
- Sales positions may include commission plans
Depending on the position, travel may be required.
Telemarketer - Nashua, NH
HiSoftware is seeking a telemarketer to join the marketing team to follow up on inbound campaign activity using a defined, measurable call process. The telemarketer will also help to build out HiSoftware’s understanding of each account by “walking the halls” to find the right people, in the right companies, with which HiSoftware can close business. This position requires the ability to identify, call on and interact with the senior level executives and decision makers at targeted organizations. Candidates should be aggressive, organized, creative, pro-active and detail-oriented.
The telemarketer will log all information gathered through their interactions with contacts in targeted accounts in the company CRM system as part of account profile building and tracking. The telemarketer will work closely with both the marketing and sales teams to ensure all leads are followed up in a measurable and repeatable process that gives sales as much information as possible with which to succeed once they begin their interaction with the account.
The telemarketer’s activities fall into two general categories.
• Following up on some identified activity, like a website visit.
• Using LinkedIn or other resources to identify and connect with key decision makers within an account where we
have had contact with another person.
The primary purpose of this position is to make calls to help identify potential customers. The telemarketer is one part of a
company's overall sales and marketing operation.
· Respond to incoming leads from web, sales call line and on-going campaigns
· Accept and qualify leads, based on set criteria, using a standardized process
· Set meetings with qualified leads for sales representatives
· Track progress of lead follow-up within the CRM system
· Calls to promote events and programs
· Cold calling efforts will be required
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
· Prior telemarketing, inside sales or lead qualification experience
· Strong phone, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Self-motivated, flexible and most importantly, a team-player
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
· Experience with NetSuite or other CRM systems a plus
· Experience in selling software or selling to SharePoint executives a plus
HiSoftware provides content-aware compliance and security solutions for the monitoring and enforcement of risk management and privacy guidelines across digital environments. The company’s solutions provide a data governance and compliance platform for content management and collaboration processes that support corporate and brand integrity, site quality, accessibility and confidentiality for public websites and portals, as well as internal intranets and SharePoint sites. HiSoftware’s customers include some of the largest US and international government agencies, as well as Global 2000 companies.
Submitting an Application
Candidates may apply by US mail, FAX or email, with email as the preferred method. Please include
your resume and an introductory cover letter, along with samples of your work and
salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Attn. Human Resources
One Tara Boulevard, Suite 104
Nashua. NH 03062 USA
FAX to (603) 578-1876, Attn. Human Resources
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line and
All submitted materials will be kept in strict confidence. Click here for HiSoftware’s