Here We Grow Again
HiSoftware is experiencing record growth making several job opportunities available. To explore the current openings at HiSoftware click on the job descriptions below. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send a resume using one of the application methods below. Due to the volume of resumes received we cannot respond to phone inquiries and are not able to contact every applicant; however, we appreciate your interest in a career at HiSoftware.
All positions include a basic benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation Days/Personal Days
- Holiday pay for prescribed holidays
- Sales positions may include commission plans
Depending on the position, travel may be required.
Enterprise Sales Executive - Federal
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for representing HiSoftware solutions and services to an existing client base of federal customer and prospect for new opportunities. Positioning HiSoftware at all levels within the organization is essential. Responsible for effective communication and presentation of company message and value proposition to C-level and IT Director Executives. Activity is based on quantitative and qualitative performance standards.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Represent company to customer in sales related matters within the DOD and Civilian Government agencies.
- Understanding customer’s business and technology challenges.
- Match appropriate product to meet customer needs.
- Accountable for growing existing business relationships and acquiring new business.
- Responsible for meeting assigned sales quota.
- Accountable for all aspects of the sale, from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment through various channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience.
- A successful track record of exceeding revenue goals of $2-3 million/year.
- Formal training in consultative selling program.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft back office technologies, SharePoint a plus.
- Travel as required.
SharePoint Customer Solutions Engineer - Boston, MA Area
HiSoftware is looking to hire an experienced support representatives that has worked with, administered or been certified on SharePoint. Responsible for providing consultative services with in-depth SharePoint knowledge, you will have opportunities to work directly with the HiSoftware product and Development teams on a broad range of customer implementations. Including, but not limited to the ability to deliver software implementation, provide both support and services for diverse customer base as well as oversee internal projects. As a support representative you will be working with customers, development and sales team members to solve difficult and escalated issues. Experience with best practices relating to SharePoint, and Microsoft technologies in general, will help you ramp up quickly, to become a key contributing member of our expanding support team.
- Deploy and configure HiSoftware’s SharePoint solutions in customer environments.
- Provide problem-solving solutions to issues that may occur with software or configurations.
- Ability to communicate and consult with customers and internal team.
- Expected to be a “self-starter” with excellent customer management and support skills.
- Availability to work extended hours as HiSoftware is a global company with a diverse customer base.
- Some travel required.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in the field OR 4 year degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology a benefit but not required.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013. Microsoft SharePoint certification is desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint SQL Server databases.
- Experience with Microsoft active directory.
- Project Management experience a benefit but not required.
- Ability to discuss issues with customers, management and development for resolution.
- Self-starter, self-driven, with the ability to work in a team environment where “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 configuration and deployment experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Strong knowledge in Web Applications and Web Site structure and supporting technologies.
- Content Management System, compliance and security experience a plus.
- Software API integration familiarity.
Client Services Manager (North America) - Boston, MA Area
Join our growing team! Boston-based, HiSoftware/Cryptzone provides access control and data security solutions for the way business works today, enabling enterprises to securely connect and collaborate in a world of cloud apps, mobile devices and ubiquitous mobility.
Our US Client Services Manager oversees implementations, professional services, account relationships and ongoing support for our North American enterprise commercial and government accounts. Our ideal candidate has experience overseeing a dispersed team delivering support and professional services throughout North America. This is not a call center operation. You’ll need to delight our customers, sustain your team and interface with sales, product and financial staff to assure customer satisfaction and efficient operations.
- Represent Cryptzone solutions and services to customers and partners
- Lead a team of highly technical support and post sales engineers to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Enhance current support processes and develop new ones to support new products and services
- Enhance existing support strategies and develop new strategies to improve customer interaction and contact deflection
- Develop systems metrics and reporting for support operations
- Work in matrixed teams with international Client Services, pre-sales and other internal groups
- Recruit and retain a world class staff
- Manage customer communications and upgrades
- Oversee professional services projects for implementations and customizations
- Represent the “voice of the customer” for product groups and development
- Up to 25% travel may be required
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Management/MBA degree is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience leading technical engineers on enterprise software
- Familiarity with process frameworks such as MOF, ITIL or ITSM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to bridge technical/business stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft collaboration technologies (SharePoint, Office 365); other cloud content platforms; web content management
- Experience with unstructured data especially security, compliance, privacy,accessibility and content management
- Strong written and presentation skills with ability to contribute to contract language as needed
Submitting an Application
Candidates may apply by US mail, FAX or email, with email as the preferred method. Please include
your resume and an introductory cover letter, along with samples of your work and
salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Attn. Human Resources
One Tara Boulevard, Suite 104
Nashua. NH 03062 USA
FAX to (603) 578-1876, Attn. Human Resources
Email email@example.com with job title in subject line and
All submitted materials will be kept in strict confidence. Click here for HiSoftware’s