Here We Grow Again
HiSoftware is experiencing record growth making several job opportunities available. To explore the current openings at HiSoftware click on the job descriptions below. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send a resume using one of the application methods below. Due to the volume of resumes received we cannot respond to phone inquiries and are not able to contact every applicant; however, we appreciate your interest in a career at HiSoftware.
All positions include a basic benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation Days/Personal Days
- Holiday pay for prescribed holidays
- Sales positions may include commission plans
Depending on the position, travel may be required.
Vice President Sales - Nashua, NH
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of Sales primary responsibility is to expand, lead
and direct the sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability, and
budgetary objectives. In the sales department, this position is involved in strategic planning, managing people, selling, channel and business development, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- Create and execute the sales department go-to-market strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Provide leadership and coordination of company sales functions.
- Develop expanded business development opportunities with channel partners and strategic alliances.
- Participate with senior management in developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Determine, manage and monitor the department key sales pipeline and performance indicators with goals.
- Assist with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and helps close sales deals.
- Directly manages larger accounts, as appropriate with potential quota requirements.
- Assist with the development of sales proposals and RFPs.
- Develop and coordinate sales cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing, methods, costs, and results.
- Improve the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhance productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Hire, supervise, develop and mentor sales team.
- Develop and implement employee performance management programs.
- Participate in succession planning activities, write and deliver employee reviews, awareness of employee morale and create a positive working environment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in sales, strategic planning and execution. Experience in software sales and a senior leadership role in working with C-level executives. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of GRC, Privacy and Security, DLP, Social Media and ECM markets; particularly SharePoint.
- Outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality sales within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- MBA or Master’s Degree and ten years of experience in a senior-level sales.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible international schedule.
- Travel required.
HiSoftware provides competitive packages of base salary, commission on individual and
team performance, executive performance bonuses, stock options and industry leading
Submitting an Application
Candidates may apply by US mail, FAX or email, with email as the preferred method. Please include
your resume and an introductory cover letter, along with samples of your work and
salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Attn. Human Resources
One Tara Boulevard, Suite 104
Nashua. NH 03062 USA
FAX to (603) 578-1876, Attn. Human Resources
Email email@example.com with job title in subject line and
All submitted materials will be kept in strict confidence. Click here for HiSoftware’s