Here We Grow Again
HiSoftware is experiencing record growth making several job opportunities available. To explore the current openings at HiSoftware click on the job descriptions below. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send a resume using one of the application methods below. Due to the volume of resumes received we cannot respond to phone inquiries and are not able to contact every applicant; however, we appreciate your interest in a career at HiSoftware.
All positions include a basic benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation Days/Personal Days
- Holiday pay for prescribed holidays
- Sales positions may include commission plans
Depending on the position, travel may be required.
Product Manager - Nashua, NH
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to drive the creation and execution of tactical and strategic product marketing plans to grow revenue at a fast-paced software company. This position works closely with the company marketing, sales and the product management team, and will serve as the company’s market evangelist.
- Create and execute global go-to-market plan and priorities, including target market segments, product position, messaging, pricing and managing schedule for a successful launch.
- Provide market-validation and business assessment for development and marketing investments to extend key company technologies and services.
- Develop compelling and easy to understand product positioning and messaging that differentiates our approach in the market.
- Drive market opportunity assessment, pricing and licensing recommendations.
- Define and track key metrics for new customer acquisition, add-on license, service revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and evaluate product releases including beta programs with customers and partners.
- Research new vertical markets where key technology assets can drive innovations in the content creation and consumption cycle and consumer devices.
- Work with product managers to identify new opportunities and market requirements to set priorities for future roadmaps.
- Support the sales team with positioning and sales tools.
- Serve as an evangelist in industry forums and events.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proven product/technical marketing expertise in software and service markets.
- Demonstrated track record in building and executing go-to-market plans for new software products.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan working with product management, marketing and sales.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, to internal and external audiences; social marketing expertise.
- 5-7 years of software product marketing experience, including web and cloud software and service models. SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Marketing and/or Business BA and/or MBA.
- Domestic and international travel required.
HiSoftware provides competitive packages of base salary, performance bonuses, stock options and industry leading benefits.
Submitting an Application
Candidates may apply by US mail, FAX or email, with email as the preferred method. Please include
your resume and an introductory cover letter, along with samples of your work and
salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Attn. Human Resources
One Tara Boulevard, Suite 104
Nashua. NH 03062 USA
FAX to (603) 578-1876, Attn. Human Resources
Email email@example.com with job title in subject line and
All submitted materials will be kept in strict confidence. Click here for HiSoftware’s